A sustainably made liquid bio stimulant containing naturally occurring organic acids. Use as a carbon source to enhance and support beneficial microbe activity, improving plant and soil health whilst reducing synthetic chemical dependency.
Efficient low cost foliar, fertigation, soil and composting applications.
Some beneficial applications include:
Improve seed germination
Feed healthy soil bacteria & microbes
Promote healthy growth and yields
Strong deterrent to pests and snails
Increase natural resistance to disease
Enhance fertiliser uptake
Improve composting activity
Reduce synthetic chemical use
Improve sugar levels in fruit
Assist plants with saline soils and frosts
PyroAg is available in 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 litre quantities.
See our Retail Price list for details.
PyroAg® is produced from sustainable sources of clean biomass with the most efficient and controlled production methods available. The natural feedstock material is all that is used in production with no other inputs or energy required, the raw product them goes through a custom designed refining process unique to PyroAg product, including quality testing of all batches to ensure it meets specifications for both safe use and efficacy.
PyroAg for Agriculture
The extensive use of PyroAg® for agriculture throughout other countries for many decades along with positive trial results leads to a product that can potentially be farm input cost neutral or even negative while improving production results.
- PyroAg® is unique and should not be considered as a stand-alone direct replacement for other agrichemicals – it is beneficial to think of Wood Vinegar as an “enhancer and penetrant” which can hPyroAg®elp the plant uptake of other existing chemicals with direct plant and soil improvements.
- PyroAg® is not a traditional fertiliser having low NPK levels
- When applying you need to discover the correct balance of quantity used for increased yield versus costs for the best financial return, this may vary with application and will require specific testing.
- PyroAg® used alone as a stimulant for seed germination has shown improved strike rate and time for varied species.
- PyroAg® should always be used diluted and strength will vary between foliar and soil application along with frequency of application.
- Longer term regular use has shown signs of much improved plant and soil health and ability to naturally protect themselves
- Independent Research Shows Beneficial
Use for the following Agricultural Applications:
PyroAg® was evaluated by BFA, NASAA, and NOP certifiers and given approval as an input. PyroAg is also GMO free
100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED
For more information on PyroAg including uses, product downloads and testimonials please visit www.pyroag.com